Tuesday, April 7, 2009

sorrow

My Brethren,
This is not a message that I want to write, I would prefer to build a statue to this Brother. I feel like my guts are on the floor. A dear Brother and dedicated friend has passed on to his reward.

Worshipful Brother Charles Kramsvogel. There is nothing that I could possibly write that would express the quality of Mason that he is. He held pretty much every degree that a man can get. None of that is important. What is important is that he was a true Mason in every regard. He will be sorely missed.

Frat.·.
Brandt

2 comments:

Frater Raum Sariel 3° said...

Death is rough, we do not know what will happen from there. Let him live on in your memory and actions.
S&F,
Raum

Chad Vander Ven said...

A True Free Mason indeed. Charlie was a man of convictions, courage, and certainly, Truth and Righteousness. The passing of such a man is a cause not to be grieved about, but reflected upon, celebrated for his life and how he lived it sure, for just as surely in Heaven he may at last come to be among his peers. Down here, he had no equal.

May the G:.A:.O:.T:.U:. recieve his soul and give it peace and joy eternal beside Him.